The ultimate for tourists: the AlgundCard
At the Alia Vital Appart-Hotel in Algund, your AlgundCard is free
What is the AlgundCard?
If you spend your holiday with us in Algund you can make the most of the following benefits of the AlgundCard: among the various services you can use there’s free public transport in all South Tyrol (buses, trains and cable cars). In addition you get free entry to 80 museums, without forgetting all the other services and discounts you can get with your GuestCard!
The following services are free or at a reduced price:
- FREE Regional trains in South Tyrol: from Brennero to Trento, Malles Venosta and San Candido
- FREE Buses on some short routes (city shuttles, intercity buses and city buses)
- FREE Rio Algund Chairlift as well as 5 other cable cars: Renon, Maranza, San Genesio Atesino, Meltina and Verano
- FREE Tram line in Renon and the Mendola funicular railway
- FREE Swiss Postbuses between Malles Venosta and Müstair
- FREE Entry to 80 regional museums
- All the advantages of the GuestCard (minimum 10% discount in around 100 different places like pools, cable cars etc.)
To plan your holiday you can find the bus and train timetable HERE!